COVID-19 Testing Information
Give to those in need. Take a test for those who need you.
Testing will take place until capacity is reached
- Saturday, December 19th 9 AM-3 PM
- Monday, December 21st 10 AM – 3 PM
- Tuesday, December 22nd 10 AM-3 PM
Old Bridge Township High School parking lot located at 4209 County Road 516
To expedite the process, please have the following documentation:
- Photo ID
- Health Insurance Card
- Two copies of Photo ID & Insurance Card
- QR Code Registration Form (smartphone)
- Registration Form (no smartphone)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Township of Old Bridge, together with the Old Bridge Board of Education, are sponsoring a series of Pre-Thanksgiving COVID-19 testing events. These are drive-thru events and will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
Testing will be administered by Synergy Medical Labs in conjunction with Capital Health Laboratory. Results will be emailed.
Can I make an appointment?
Appointments are not being taken. Tests will be given in the order in which you arrive on the days testing is being offered.
What do I need for testing?
To expedite the process, each person will need:
- Two (2) photocopies of their photo ID and insurance card
- To complete the online form using the QR code on their smartphone
- No eating or drinking one (1) hour before test – water is okay
Is there a cost for the test?
There are no out of pocket expenses.
I did not receive a confirmation email?
Once completing the form, if you did not receive a confirmation email, you do not have to resubmit the application. The QR forms go directly to the lab. If you enter the testing site and they do not have confirmation of your form, they will tell you how to proceed.
Can multiple people be in one car?
Yes. However, each person will need the required documentation prior to testing. A photo ID is not required for children.
How do I use the QR code?
- iPhone: Open Camera; Focus on the QR code; A link should appear at the top of the screen; Click the link to open the fillable form.
- Android: Hold down home button; Click on lens icon; Point screen at QR code; Click the link to open the fillable form.
- If the CODE does not open: Go to GOOGLE play store; Search for QR & Barcode Reader; Install the green scanner app; Once installed you can use it to scan the code; Complete the fillable form.
I don’t have insurance, can I get tested?
Yes, you can still get tested. Let the attendant know that you’re uninsured. No one will be turned away.
I did not receive my emailed results.
The results may be in your email’s spam or junk folder.
If you have not received an email, and it has been more than 72-hours, contact Synergy Labs at 732-695-4700.
See original notice to residents here.